Return on Investment
The Trust Edge: How Top Leaders Gain Faster Results, Deeper Relationships, and a Stronger Bottom Line
Trust is a fundamental, bottom line issue. Without it, leaders lose teams, salespeople lose sales, and organizations lose reputation, retention of good people, relationships and revenue. But with trust, individuals and organizations enjoy greater creativity, productivity, freedom, and results.
Through academic research and firsthand experience, David Horsager has learned what it takes to gain – and keep – The Trust Edge. Through a captivating presentation, Dave combines humor and illustrations with business insight and analysis. He will show you how the little things, done consistently, add up to huge results. Attendees will walk away with concrete steps they can immediately use to improve their lives and careers.
• The 8 pillars of the most successful leaders and organizations.
• The 3 ways to build connection.
• What top leaders and organizations have & how you can enjoy it yourself.
• Keys to build morale, sales, and customer loyalty.
• How to never have a day where you say, “I didn’t get anything done.”
• How to create a 90 Day Quick Plan.
• The greatest need for a motivated staff and how to fill it.
• The “why” and “how” behind the most foundational key to real success.
• How to boost daily productivity buy using DMA’s (Difference Making Actions).
PLUS, you will have FUN!
To see more programs David delivers click here.
"Incredibly alive and poignant message. I highly recommend you."
Director of Marketing and Events
Better Business Bureau—Southern Colorado
"The leadership and guidance you have provided our program and staff has been the backbone for our success."
North Ridge Care Center
"Our biggest problem now is how to top him next year."
"Your production provided the perfect finale to motivate our people to take action to close the sale."
CEO STI Delivers
To see more recommendations click here.
David Horsager is an author, business strategist, and keynote speaker. Through his book and programs he shares the secrets of using trust to impact the bottom line.
See David's full bio.