Reasons to Book Dave
1. He consistently receives the top ratings and recommendations from post-event evaluations and meeting planners.
-“Dave is absolutely wonderful to work with. He is always on top of things and nails the presentation every time.” Angela Cox-Weston, Midwest Speakers Bureau, Inc.
2. His book, The Trust Edge, is a fresh new National Best Seller. It hit rose to #2 on the Wall Street Journal Best Seller's list under Business, Leadership, and Economics soon after being published by Free Press of Simon & Schuster in late 2012.
-"David Horsager's book, The Trust Edge, is a powerful resource for leaders. As I read it, I kept
thinking: We need to do this! This would make us more effective!‟ This well-written, well-conceived, well-documented book demonstrates the importance of trust. Horsager's practical tips and illustrations will help any organization increase its effectiveness if it is willing to build on the foundational pillars he describes. The Trust Edge will pay dividends for smart companies!" Jay Barnes, President, Bethel University
3. His message is entertaining but more important it offers tangible suggestions that can provide immediate changes. Attendees will walk away with concrete steps they can immediately use to improve their lives and careers.
-“Your production provided the perfect finale to motivate our people to take action to close the sale.” CEO of STI Delivers
-“Since using one of your Trust Tips, I tripled my sales conversions.” MEGAGroup USA
4. Dave doesn’t deliver a “one size fits all” keynote. He is known for taking the time to learn about your company from a variety of perspectives. He also becomes familiar with the internal operations of the business to make the presentation even more beneficial for you specifically.
-“We were very pleased with Dave's grasp of the issues and tailored presentation that fit into our existing mission statement and values.” Steve Wareham, Director of MSP Airport Operations
-“I was especially pleased with how you tailored the inspirational message and the amount of background work you did to gain an understanding of the uniqueness of our company.” Fred Stelter, President, Interbank
5. Dave is versatile in what he delivers. Whether he is presenting a 45 minute keynote or leading a full day seminar, you can be confident he will exceed your expectations.
-“Dave was hired to deliver an hour long speech on Trust, based on his book The Trust Edge at two of our Regional Kickoff Meetings, but delivered much more! His ability to connect with our management team, employees, and their spouses was astonishing; as well was his ability to entertain everyone and tie it to his message. We couldn't have been happier with Dave representing his message.” Kent Senf, Chief Operating Officer at C & B Operations
6. Dave has been recognized for his abilities and has earned many awards including the 2010 “Next Level Award” for NSA MN.
He also has achieved the coveted CSP designation. The Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) designation, presented by the National Speakers Association and the International Federation for Professional Speakers, is the speaking profession's international measure of professional platform skill.
7. Dave has the leadership credentials necessary to give him the authority to speak to companies across the country.
He has experience as Director of K-Life Inc., is a founding partner of Special Delivery Productions, consults through Horsager Leadership, and is an Adjunct Professor of Organizational Leadership for Bethel University's graduate program.
8. People respect Dave not only as a speaker and consultant but as a person. His authenticity is seen both on and off the stage.
-“He is a man of integrity, energy, focus, and humor – a man of great talent and passion both as a writer and speaker. Most important, Dave lives his message of trust.” Michelle Brask, colleague during graduate program
-“Two things stand out about Dave: He is authentic and he is interested in helping others succeed.” Gaye Lindfors, Owner, Significant Solutions, Inc.
9. Dave combines humor and illustrations with business insight and analysis to deliver a high energy presentation where you will learn:
- The 4 pillars of the most successful leaders and organizations.
- The 3 ways to build connection.
- What top leaders and organizations have & how you can enjoy it yourself.
- 8 Keys to build morale, sales, and customer loyalty.
- How to never have a day where you say, “I didn't get anything done.”
- The greatest need for a motivated staff and how to fill it.
- The “why” and “how” behind the most foundational key to real success.
- How to boost daily productivity by using DMA's (Difference Making Actions).